Sr. Project Manager
At Antora, we’re on a mission to stop climate change and we can’t do that unless we tackle the 30% of global emissions that come from industry.
Antora is manufacturing thermal batteries that bridge the gap between renewable power and industrial production. Antora’s batteries store energy from renewables as heat for days on end, delivering that stored energy as heat and power at the scale and temperatures that large industrial operations demand. We’re on a path to eliminate gigatons of emissions while increasing U.S. energy security, strengthening domestic manufacturing, and protecting marginalized communities from industrial pollution.
We are growing our company with people who put team and mission first, value connection through laughter and joy, and build with humility and openness. We are committed to continue building a diverse, passionate, and creative team dedicated to a future where every industrial facility, everywhere on earth, is powered by abundant, low-cost, zero-emissions energy.
Learn more about Antora Energy HERE
We are seeking a self-driven and passionate individual to join our engineering and project execution team to deliver zero-carbon industrial heat and power with our novel solid state thermal battery. We are a tight-knit team that loves what we do and we strive to have an impact, working with humility and openness while building lifelong relationships along the way.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead internal and external teams to define, design, procure, construct, and start-up Antora Energy’s thermal energy storage projects across test and commercial sites. You will be a key technical member of a cross-functional and rapidly growing organization as we deploy some of Antora’s first commercial scale projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal and external (EPC) cross-functional teams, to define, design, procure, construct, and start-up Antora projects.
- Navigate the team through critical path issues & blockers.
- Ensure clear team & project communication, including Risk Management, Action Item tracking, and project documentation.
- Own & maintain the project schedule, budget, and resource plan.
- Regularly present project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Track Lessons Learned throughout the project to feed into future projects.
- Travel, up to 25%, to US project locations to drive projects to completion.
- Bachelors or equivalent in an engineering field (e.g. civil, construction management, industrial, process, chemical, etc.) and/or 8+ years’ experience in industrial project management (oil & gas, chemicals, power plants, etc.).
- Have worked for, or with, EPC teams in both office and project-site locations.
- Scheduling software (MS Project, P6, Smartsheet, etc) and construction software (Procore, Bluebeam, etc) experience.
- Experience working independently, as well as working in a team-orientated and fast-paced startup-like environment.
Additional Qualifications Desired
- PMP Certification.
- Familiarity with 3D CAD (Solidworks, Navisworks), 2D drawings (AutoCAD).
- Experience with local jurisdictions permit and regulation processes.
- Ensure adherence to HSE policies of internal and external parties.
- Vendor and client relations.
- Managing contractors.
Salary Range: $175,000 USD - $200,000 USD
Salary Basis: Annual
This job posting contains the salary range that Antora Energy believes it would be willing to pay for the posted job. The actual salary offered will be determined within the posted range based on a candidate's experience, credentials, and expertise as they pertain to the requirements of the position.
In addition to a competitive base salary, Antora Energy’s Total Rewards program includes a premium health benefits package with life and disability insurance, a 401K plan, a flexible spending account, industry leading paid time off policy, providing a flexible and inclusive holiday observance, as well as paid volunteer time off.