Director of Product Management & Analytics
At Antora, we’re on a mission to stop climate change and we can’t do that unless we tackle the 30% of global emissions that come from industry.
Antora is manufacturing thermal batteries that bridge the gap between renewable power and industrial production. Antora’s batteries store energy from renewables as heat for days on end, delivering that stored energy as heat and power at the scale and temperatures that large industrial operations demand. We’re on a path to eliminate gigatons of emissions while increasing U.S. energy security, strengthening domestic manufacturing, and protecting marginalized communities from industrial pollution.
We are growing our company with people who put team and mission first, value connection through laughter and joy, and build with humility and openness. We are committed to continue building a diverse, passionate, and creative team dedicated to a future where every industrial facility, everywhere on earth, is powered by abundant, low-cost, zero-emissions energy.
This is a critical leadership role within the commercialization team to accelerate the productization of our thermal energy storage technology. Work as the bridge between business and engineering by owning key internal communications around market and product requirements. Help define go-to-market strategies by developing product roadmaps that will unlock new business opportunities. Develop and analyze new markets, and help drive policy efforts to expand these markets. (This position is in the Bay Area but could support a hybrid remote/in-person configuration).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and lead the team responsible for market development, analytics, and product definition.
- Develop and analyze new market opportunities for Antora’s thermal battery modules, including techno-economic feasibility, sensitivity analysis.
- Lead customer discovery and customer interview efforts (for market thesis development, not sales)
- Manage product roadmapping to develop new product concepts to capitalize on new market opportunities.
- Own the development of a product roadmap and product release schedule, setting the vision for future products and applications.
- Find creative solutions for emerging problems (e.g., how can our core technology be used to decarbonize cement?)
- Oversee product management
- Gather and prioritize a set of product and customer requirements for current and future products / product applications
- Create processes for generating and maintaining a set of product documentation (e.g., MRDs, PRDs, product datasheets, etc.)
- Develop techno-economic tools that can be used by engineering teams to explore design tradeoffs and sensitivities
- Be the internal voice of the customer to guide engineering decisions
- Provide policy support to Antora’s policy team to unlock market and product opportunities.
- Organize and lead quarterly product goal setting meetings and product quality reviews.
- 10+ years of experience in a product manager role working on bringing new industrial hardware products to market
- Expertise in understanding new energy technology
- Expertise in understanding energy economics
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual
Work Location: Onsite / Hybrid
Salary Range: $180,000 USD - $190,000 USD
Salary Basis: Annual
This job posting contains the salary range that Antora Energy believes it would be willing to pay for the posted job. The actual salary offered will be determined within the posted range based on a candidate's experience, credentials, and expertise as they pertain to the requirements of the position.
In addition to a competitive base salary, Antora Energy’s Total Rewards program includes a premium health benefits package with life and disability insurance, a 401K plan, a flexible spending account, industry leading paid time off policy, providing a flexible and inclusive holiday observance, as well as paid volunteer time off.