At Antora, we’re on a mission to stop climate change. And we can’t do that unless we tackle the 30% of global emissions that come from industry.
Antora is unlocking zero-emissions industrial energy, cheaper than fossil fuels. Antora’s thermal batteries store energy from renewables as heat for days on end, delivering that stored energy as heat and power at the scale and temperatures that large industrial operations demand. We’re on a path to eliminate gigatons of emissions while strengthening domestic manufacturing, curbing industrial air pollution, and enhancing America’s clean energy leadership.
We are growing our company with people who put team and mission first, value connection through laughter and joy, and build with humility and openness. We are committed to continue building a diverse, passionate, and creative team dedicated to a future where every industrial facility, everywhere on earth, is powered by abundant, low-cost, zero-emissions energy.
Antora Energy is seeking an energetic, detail-driven office manager for our new office and manufacturing facility. This is a great fit for those that thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment and are excited to adapt and grow with Antora. The role will lead two primary areas of office management: workplace experience and workplace compliance and operation. They will report to our Head of Business Operations and will collaborate closely with our People, Facilities, and Supply Chain teams to enable and foster a welcoming, safe, and productive workplace.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure all office spaces within the facility are prepared for employees, guests, and interview candidates on a daily basis, including furnishings, IT/AV equipment, cleanliness, and supplies. Partner with our EHS and Facilities teams to maintain a safe, clean, and functional workplace for all employees.
- Order and manage inventory of office, building, and hospitality supplies. Restock and order food, beverages, utensils, and equipment (refrigerators, shelves, utensils, etc.) for facility break rooms, lunch rooms, meeting rooms,and other parts of the facility
- Partner with our People Operations team to deliver a seamless experience for onsite interview candidates and new hires, including greeting and hosting, organizing lunches, setting up interview rooms, new hire office logistics (seat assignment, computer, key facility info, badge, etc.), and onboarding.
- Serve as host and coordinator for VIP visitors, including external guest visits from customers, investors, and collaborators. Support travel assistance and meal/event reservations as needed.
- Lead the receipt and handling of mail and facility-specific general inquiries.
- Partner with our Supply Chain team to support shipping/receiving as needed.
- Assist in planning and organizing company events and meetings
- Additional roles and responsibilities may be assigned as the company continues to evolve
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Adaptable to changing work environment and activities as company grows
- Detail-oriented and agile with the ability to adapt to ever-changing needs of the workplace
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to create a welcoming and inclusive environment
- Skilled at planning and project management
- Effective communicator
- Ability to seek answers and solutions for unexpected issues as they arise
- Expert user in Google, Microsoft programs; familiar with other software to increase/improve efficiency of office management activities
Additional Qualifications Desired
- Facility management experience
- EH&S coordination and implementation experience in manufacturing facility
- Experience building out/retrofitting an office for a growing team
- Customer service experience
Work Location: Onsite - San Jose, CA
Salary Range: $38.00 USD - $45.00 USD
Salary Basis: Hourly
This job posting contains the salary range that Antora Energy believes it would be willing to pay for the posted job. The actual salary offered will be determined within the posted range based on a candidate's experience, credentials, and expertise as they pertain to the requirements of the position.
In addition to a competitive base salary, Antora Energy’s Total Rewards program includes a premium health benefits package with life and disability insurance, a 401K plan, a flexible spending account, industry leading paid time off policy, providing a flexible and inclusive holiday observance, as well as paid volunteer time off.