Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Brimstone is hiring a Creative Lead to help drive the visual strategy across the company’s website, business development and policy materials, social media, and other creative content. As the first creative hire, this individual will be responsible for all aspects of visual identity, from conception through execution, and ensuring that deliverables adhere to brand guidelines.
This position will report to the Head of Communications and work closely with teams across the company, including Business Development, Policy, and the Executive team.
- Conduct and lead design of all creative projects, from conception to completion, including presentations, marketing materials, social media assets, board materials, internal communications, and website graphics
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all external-facing creative content
- Work closely with the Business Development, Policy, and technical teams to prepare presentations for different audiences
- Responsible for making iterative design updates to the company website
- Occasionally manage outside vendors for high-value products
- 5+ years of design experience, preferably at a startup or in the climate space
- Experience in website design (Wix knowledge a plus)
- Strong photo/video editing skills with knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Portfolio that shows work from concept through execution (including business development collateral)
- Motion graphics experience a plus
- Strong understanding of design principles and best practices
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable with digital tools including Microsoft Suite, Slack, and Google products
- Adept at translating complex concepts into visually coherent infographics and designs
- Experience refining and updating brand guidelines as the company evolves
- Must be adept at working with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
Annual salary range $135,000 - $150,000
This position can be worked as a remote position anywhere within the United States.