Oakland, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Support Brimstone’s engineering units by performing sample preparation, tests, lab maintenance and lab operations.
- Process raw rock materials for experiments.
- Validate and troubleshoot newly developed in house analytical methods.
- Help with lab support and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Record and manage all data.
- Collaborate and work with teammates synergistically.
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
- Ability to operate mechanical (e.g., crushing, pressing) equipment after receiving job specific training.
- Comfortable with basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to comfortably lift and move up to 40 pounds of materials without assistance.
- Strong commitment to work safety.
- Experience working in a machine shop or laboratory environment.
- Attention to detail and data quality.
- Comfortable with tools such as Microsoft Suite, Slack and Google products.
This position is an onsite position based at Brimstone's HQ in Oakland, CA.
Annual Salary for this position is $88,000