Supply Chain Operations Analyst
Commonwealth Fusion Systems
Devens, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Commonwealth Fusion Systems (CFS) has the fastest, lowest cost path to commercial fusion energy.
CFS collaborates with MIT to leverage decades of research combined with groundbreaking new high-temperature superconducting (HTS) magnet technology. HTS magnets will enable compact fusion power plants that can be constructed faster and at lower cost. Our mission is to deploy these power plants to meet global decarbonization goals as fast as possible. To that end, CFS has assembled a team of leaders in tough tech, fusion science, and manufacturing with a track record of rapid execution. Supported by the world’s leading investors, CFS is uniquely positioned to deliver limitless, clean, fusion power to combat climate change. To implement this plan, we are looking to add dedicated people to the team who treat people well, improve our work by adding multifaceted perspectives and new ways of solving problems, have achieved outstanding results through a range of pursuits, and have skills and experience related to this role.
You will ensure accuracy and completeness of the critical data needed for Material Resource Planning (MRP) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) workflows for the Supply Chain team. You will also manage the overall workflow cross-functionally to ensure that all part master data meets company requirements.
This team member will:
- Process Product Master Workflow validation and accuracy checks
- Create and Improve data entry workflows to minimize data maintenance requirements.
- Ensure timely data input and completeness
- Participate in data migration process between databases
- Identify and clearly communicate data gaps in MRP and ERP systems
- Identify and correct data inconsistencies between databases
- Work with data systems personnel to retire technical debt between functional teams
- Be the link between Supply Chain, Finance/Accounting, Manufacturing and Design teams for Product and Vendor Master Workflows
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all, of these requirements:
- High School/GED Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or Finance is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Clear understanding of data that drives Material Resource Planning Systems and how data is related
- Strong understanding of ERP and MRP systems
- Strong computer skills with MS office or G-Suite applications
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to create and improve processes and streamline workflows
- Have strong relationship building skills, and the ability to interact and work effectively with many levels of personnel and suppliers
Additional experience and/or qualifications:
- Start-up or high growth environment
- Experience with resource allocation
- Perform activities such as typing, standing, and sitting, for extended periods of time
- Dedication to safety to mitigate hazards that may include heat, cold, noise, fumes, strong magnets, lead, high voltage, and cryogenics
- Willingness to occasionally travel or work required nights/weekends/on-call
CFS team members thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have demonstrated exceptional results through a range of different pursuits. We all tightly align with our company values of integrity, execution, impact and self-critique. As we grow, we are looking to add talented people who are mission driven and bring diverse perspectives and new ways of solving problems.
At CFS, we deeply value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer by choice. We consider all qualified applicants equally for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.