Digital Marketing Designer
CubicPV is searching for a talented digital marketing designer to produce compelling visual content used across business functions and consumed by key stakeholders via traditional, digital and social media platforms. The role entails graphic design and requires strong capabilities in MS office tools such as PowerPoint, as well as conventional design software including the Adobe Creative Suite. Responsibilities include but are not limited to producing visual content that matches the company’s brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork.
The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
Digital Designer Responsibilities
- Working with the Chief Communications Officer, CEO, and management team to understand and develop marketing and communications strategy for CubicPV
- Designing, producing, and managing online content, including but not limited to website content, social media, email templates, promotional artwork, and other content development as needed
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Working with the IT department to oversee the smooth implementation of new content.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- 3+ years of experience within digital marketing design and content creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- Strong organizational, analytical, attention to detail, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.