Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
The Assemblers/Machine Operators role is responsible for processing materials, operating equipment, hand assembly of sub-components, and stack assembly. Ideal candidates for this role possess a background in manufacturing assembly lines. To ensure success as an assembly operator, you should have meticulous attention to detail and be able to spot the smallest imperfections in products. Ultimately, a top-notch assembly operator should display excellent knowledge of proper assembly procedures.
You will be based in Devens, MA.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and must be able to follow established safety guidelines
• Ability to process materials
• Hand assembly of a variety of sub-components, and final assembly of electrolyzer stacks
• Ability to operate automated equipment
• Ability to use manual hand and power tools
• Ability to read, interpret and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and both written and verbal assembly instructions
• Ability to complete manufacturing documentation as required in the course of work
• Ability to operate material handling equipment, including manual and electric power lift tables
• Willingness to stop the assembly line and halting production if machinery fails or a major defect is detected.
• Ability to maintaining a record of mechanical repairs and adjustments.
• Ability to report incidents, faulty operations, or product imperfections on the assembly line to management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience within a manufacturing assembly position; electro-mechanical assembly experience preferred
• High degree of manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
• Ability to perform computer transactions accurately
• Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office software programs
• Team player with a positive communication style
• Must be able to stand, sit, twist, reach and perform repetitive motions
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds unassisted
Compensation & Benefits:
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!