Global Supply Manager - Strategic Initiatives
Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
The Supply Chain team is looking for a Global Supply Manager (GSM) - Strategic Initiatives who will develop data-driven recommendations to deliver the most value to the company. You will be working at our Natick, MA site in a hybrid or onsite capacity, reporting to the Director of Supply Chain & Procurement.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create financial and operational models that inform supply chain decisions such as make vs. buy, resulting landed costs across varying regions, and allocation guidance to suppliers
- Work cross-functionally with Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Finance to identify any areas where inefficiencies may be present in our current supply chain that result in added cost
- Develop long-term strategies to mitigate geo-political risks
- Lead contractual negotiations with capital equipment suppliers on development work proposals
- Travel, as needed, to visit current and prospective suppliers (10-15%)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or other related field
- Master's degree in Engineering or Business Administration a plus
- 5+ years in purchasing, buying, or procurement in a technical environment
- Demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions with incomplete information
- Understanding of and experience with some of the following systems: milling, stamping, welding
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational and program management capabilities
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, Airtable, Smartsheet, or similar analytical tools
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS | [Natick Zone] Global Supply Manager [P3]
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!