Product Marketing Manager
Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
Electric Hydrogen is searching for a Product Marketing Manager for responsible for evolving and owning the product messaging and positioning to existing and new customers. This position is ideally suited to a creative, driven individual looking for a challenge.
This position will be based in our office in San Carlos, CA.
- Exceptional communicator – visually, verbally and written
- Effective manager of stakeholders, multi-disciplinary partners and resources
- Strong analytical abilities
- Detail-oriented and an eye for design
- Collaborative and naturally curious
- Passionate about clean energy and decarbonization
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evolve product positioning and messaging to support launching new products to market
- Partner with product management and sales teams to set a go-to-market strategy and messaging for target market segments
- Evaluate competitor product marketing strategies to differentiate EH2 product marketing and benchmark product marketing efforts relative to industry competitors
- Collaborate with engineering, product management and sales to prioritize and deliver these products to market using compelling assets
- Develop, manage and evolve company and product collateral – for internal and external consumption e.g., product messaging framework, website pages, specifications sheets
- Refine collateral for sales presentations and efforts to support engagements with customers
- Develop, manage and evolve corporate communication and social media presence
- Collaborate with sales and product management to create maximum impact in the market with thoughtful, planned, effective product launch
PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES
- Experience leading projects cross functionally at a company and managing contractors for design/ content work
- Experience managing stakeholders and driving alignment and decision making
- Experience with sales process and CRM systems
- Experience building visual, well-designed marketing materials
- Ability to be concise and exacting in written communication with style
- Ability to communicate technical materials visually with a discerning eye for design
- Experience with renewable assets, power systems, or gas handling preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing at a high technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field or relevant field
Compensation & Benefits:
[San Carlos Zone] Product Marketing Manager (P3):
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!