Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
The Assemblers/Machine Operators role is responsible for processing materials, operating equipment, hand assembly of sub-components, and stack assembly. You should have a background in manufacturing electro-mechanical assemblies along with a quality focus and strong attention to detail. You will work onsite in our Devens, MA office and report to the Vice President, Manufacturing Engineering.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to process materials
- Hand assembly of a variety of sub-components, and final assembly of electromechanical parts
- Ability to operate automated equipment, to use manual hand and power tools
- Ability to read, interpret and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and assembly instructions
- Ability to complete manufacturing documentation as required in the course of work
- Ability to operate material handling equipment, including manual and electric power lift tables
- Ability to accommodate flexible work schedule including weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-55 years of experience within a manufacturing assembly position; electro-mechanical assembly experience preferred
- High degree of manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform computer transactions accurately
- Team player with a positive communication style
- Must be able to stand, sit, twist, reach and perform repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds unassisted
Compensation and Benefits | S2
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!