Product Manager (Hydrogen sector)
H2SITE is a company that believes in European reindustrialization, created after 15 years of R&D with top European research entities to develop a breakthrough technology.
We have built a membrane factory that is unique in the world, where we manufacture our units that provide solutions for the hydrogen transport problem.
For our development we rely on the local industrial ecosystem and top-level international investors.
We have developed a technology of membrane reactors for the separation and production of hydrogen in situ from different feedstocks, such as ammonia, methanol, formic acid, syngas from waste…
As a Product Manager, you’ll get to:
- Assist the Head of Product in driving profitable growth for H2SITE's portfolio.
- Lead product management in new product development process (NPD) and management of existing product ranges.
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers and departments to understand the H2SITE technology, the market and the competitors.
- Support the growth strategy of the products and create standard products for the market.
- Create brochures, attend industry events, and understand the internal ERP system.
- Identify areas of improvement in the existing portfolio and monitor product performance.
- Assist in strategic planning, provide training, and drive improvement projects.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Extensive experience in the energy market (Hydrogen experience is desirable) with proven experience in Product Management.
- Engineering background.
- Great analytical and decision-making skills.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (oral and written).
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You’re a doer, a team player and you’re comfortable working in a constantly changing start-up environment.
What we offer:
- Unique R&D project focused on fighting against climate change.
- Be part of a talented and welcoming team.
- Flexibility & Autonomy.
- Competitive salary package.
#hydrogen #Product #H2 #Bilbao