Instrumentation and Control Engineer (Hydrogen Sector)
H2SITE is a company that believes in European reindustrialization, created after 15 years of R&D with top European research entities to develop a breakthrough technology.
We have built a membrane factory that is unique in the world, where we manufacture our units that provide solutions for the hydrogen transport problem.
For our development we rely on the local industrial ecosystem and top-level international investors.
We have developed a technology of membrane reactors for the separation and production of hydrogen in situ from different feedstocks, such as ammonia, methanol, formic acid, syngas from waste…
Under the direction of the Technical Director, as a I&C Engineer, you’ll get to:
- Lead electrical and control commissioning..
- Ensure the selection of hookups.
- Define the necessary instruments for control and safety in containerized systems within ATEX zones.
- Collaborate in HAZOP.
- Define control and alarm strategies.
- Generate, review and update technical reports.
- Develop and maintain valve and instrumentation data sheets.
- Guarantee offers tabulation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an I&C Engineer.
- Engineering Degree (Industrial, Electric, Electronic, or similar).
- Experience working in Oil & Gas Industry + ATEX zones will be very valuable.
- An in-depth understanding of processes that allow working at different production capacities.
- Knowledge of HAZOP and SIL studies.
- Previous experience developing control logics (equipment’s response time)
- You’re a doer, comfortable working in a constantly changing start-up environment.
- Team player.
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
What we offer:
- Unique R&D project focused on fighting against climate change.
- Be part of a talented and welcoming team.
- Flexibility & Autonomy.
- Competitive salary package.
- Position based in H2SITE facilities in Bilbao, Basque Country (Spain).