Commissioning Engineer (Hydrogen Projects - FAT/SAT)
H2SITE is a company that believes in European reindustrialization, created after 15 years of R&D with top European research entities to develop a breakthrough technology.
We have built a membrane factory that is unique in the world, where we manufacture our units that provide solutions for the hydrogen transport problem.
For our development we rely on the local industrial ecosystem and top-level international investors.
We have developed a technology of membrane reactors for the separation and production of hydrogen in situ from different feedstocks, such as ammonia, methanol, formic acid, syngas from waste…
As a Commissioning Engineer, you’ll get to:
- Be part of a technical team for FATs and SATs in Europe.
- Factory Acceptance Test of membrane reactors and separators in Bilbao, Spain.
- Be responsible for startup of every equipment of our units individually (pumps, flow controllers, filters, burners, etc).
- Be responsible for identifying the right control loops for a fully autonomous operation of the units.
- Support in the design of new reactors providing operational feedback.
- Capitalize info, data and knowledge (manuals and reports composition) for a continuous improvement of H2SITE’s units.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in commissioning assets (compressors, gas skids, CHPs, engines…).
- Engineering background or equivalent.
- Experience with industrial gases (H2, biogas, ammonia, methanol…).
- Available for travel for start-up campaigns in Europe.
- You’re a doer, comfortable working in a constantly changing start-up environment.
- Team player, problem solver, autonomous, always positive.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (oral and written).
What we offer:
- Unique R&D project focused on fighting against climate change.
- Be part of a talented and welcoming team.
- Flexibility & Autonomy.
- Competitive salary package.
#hydrogen #operations #H2 #FAT #SAT #Startup #Bilbao