Commercial Director (Hydrogen Sector)
H2SITE is a company that believes in European reindustrialization, created after 15 years of R&D with top European research entities to develop a breakthrough technology.
We have built a membrane factory that is unique in the world, where we manufacture our units that provide solutions for the hydrogen transport problem.
For our development we rely on the local industrial ecosystem and top-level international investors.
We have developed a technology of membrane reactors for the separation and production of hydrogen in situ from different feedstocks, such as ammonia, methanol, formic acid, syngas from waste…
As a Commercial Director, you’ll get to:
- Have full responsibility to lead the sales process from its inception until the closing of the deal.
- Manage an experienced team of senior Business Developers.
- Support and establish structuring partnerships to generate multiple opportunities.
- Adapt the project sale with support of product department and engineering and lead the development of the offer.
- Estimate project costs and pricing, leading commercial negotiations to close the contracts.
- Report project opportunities into our CRM tool.
- Increase H2SITE’s visibility worldwide by participating in events & forums.
- Set up collaboration opportunities with customers for R&D consortia.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in technical sales environment for equipment and services agreement, ideally in the field of process / chemical engineering or energy business.
- Engineering background (process engineering, chemical engineering...) combined with business degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record of closing capital sales.
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets).
- Solid understanding of commercial and legal terms for equipment sales and service agreements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of influencing client decisions.
- Strong leading skills.
- You’re a doer, comfortable working in a constantly changing start-up environment.
- Excellent English (verbal and written), Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- Unique R&D project focused on fighting against climate change.
- Be part of a talented and welcoming team.
- Flexibility & Autonomy.
- Remote position
- Competitive salary package.
#bilbao #basquecountry #spain #hydrogen #sales #businessdevelopment