Head of Digitalization and IT
Head of Digitalization and IT
- Application Deadline: Sept. 30, 2023
At Heart Aerospace we develop the ES-30, a regional electric airplane with a capacity of 30 passengers driven by electric motors with battery derived energy. The ES-30 is expected to enter into service in 2028.
We are now looking for the Head of Digitalization and IT to join our team in Gothenburg. Do you have experience from IT and digitalization and want to contribute to a more sustainable future?
As the Head of Digitalization and IT your mission is to ensure the company has the business processes, IT solutions, tools and infrastructure to support our strategic business goals and our aircraft development program.
This position will have the responsibility to lead the process development, collaborate with internal stakeholders from different departments, and translate organizational needs into digital solutions. You will ensure the bridge between our technical design organization and our production organization.
Focus will be on improving the efficiency of our operations and processes by streamlining workflows, improve efficiency, ensure compliance and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
Developing and monitoring how we measure progress towards our goals and results will be crucial.
Your leadership skills are vital for driving company development and supporting the overall growth of Heart Aerospace.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive operational excellence strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement and drive operational & process optimization initiatives.
- Drive solutions for streamlining workflows, eliminating bottlenecks, and optimizing resource allocation.
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead a shared commitment to operational excellence across the organization
Digitalization and IT:
- Developing and implementing the company's IT strategy.
- Make sure that tools and methods are implemented in such a way that we get a coherent tool infrastructure
- Make sure that our implemented tools and methods avoid redundancy in processes and data.
- Ownership of company cybersecurity and data management.
- Ensuring the functionality of networks, servers, and hardware.
- Managing and maintaining compliance with AS900D standards. Implementing GDPR-compliant solutions.
- Establishing and managing a company support desk for IT infrastructure.
Your place of work will be at our office located in central Gothenburg, Sweden.
Work with great people
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, business development, or a related field
Skills & Requirements
- Outstanding leadership and communication competence
- Business Analyst competence and experience.
- Experience in implementing digitalization strategy and processes in a high tech development environment.
- Experience in an agile methodology or equivalent
- Drive and passion for digitalization to add value in processes and for the business
- Proven experience of developing and managing IT organization and implementing processes with continuous improvement
- Hands-on experience with quality standards and regulations
- Experience working in a startup environment is a merit.
- Project management experience
- Ability to lead cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Relationship building with internal stakeholders
- Experience working in an aerospace start-up environment is a merit.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Passion for aircraft and to electrify the aviation industry.
We recommend you submit your application in English as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Great Place to Work
Be part of the electric aviation revolution
Full compliance with laws and regulations
About the company
At Heart Aerospace we work at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. Heart’s mission is to create the world’s greenest, most affordable, and most accessible form of transport.
Working at Heart Aerospace is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world more accessible and sustainable. Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together!
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our fast-moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team! Visit our career site and check out what it is like working at Heart.
Heart Aerospace is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.