Senior Airborne Cybersecurity Engineer
Senior Airborne Cybersecurity Engineer
- Application Deadline: Nov. 30, 2023
At Heart Aerospace we develop the ES-30, a regional electric airplane with a capacity of 30 passengers driven by electric motors with battery derived energy. The ES-30 is expected to enter into service in 2028.
We are now looking for a Senior Airborne Cybersecurity Engineer to join our team in Gothenburg. Do you have experience in developing Airborne systems and Cybersecurity and want to contribute to a more sustainable future?
The Senior Airborne Cybersecurity Engineer will establish Security Policies and Processes for the development of Airborne Systems and Equipment deployed in the Company products. Your Security responsibilities will be across the Company, supporting Engineering, Flight Test, Supply Chain, Customer Support, and Information Technology teams.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish the Company Airborne Security Policy
- Write and Plan for Aircraft and Systems Security Aspects of Certification
- Establish System Security Scope Definition and Risk Assessment
- Training Company personnel involved in Airborne systems development
- Participate in the Integral Development Processes such as Change Management, Engineering Reports, Design, and Peer Reviews from a security standpoint
- Evaluate Security-critical system threats and risks
- Participate in the evaluation and auditing of Supplier Security Processes
- Ensure the Security Process is an inherent part of the Safety Process
- Ensure Company Security Process complies with Industry Standards and Guidance
You will report to the Head of Flight Controls. Your place of work will be at our main office located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Work with great people
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in developing Airborne systems
- Experience in System Safety or Airborne Software certification
- Experience or training in Cybersecurity or Airworthiness Security Methods
- Experience with ED-202A/DO-326A, ED-203A/DO-356A, ED-204A/DO-355A
- Experience with ED-12C/DO-178C and ED-80/DO-254
- Familiarity with SAE ARP4754, ARP4761
- Experience with the framework of security and risk management
- Experience working in Start-up company environment is a merit
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Eagerness to work within a team environment and other teams
- Passion for aircraft and electrification of the Aviation Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or Computer Science
We recommend you submit your application in English as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Great Place to Work
Be part of the electric aviation revolution
Full compliance with laws and regulations
About the company
At Heart Aerospace we work at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. Heart’s mission is to create the world’s greenest, most affordable, and most accessible form of transport.
Working at Heart Aerospace is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world more accessible and sustainable. Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together!
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our fast-moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team! Visit our career site and check out what it is like working at Heart.
Heart Aerospace is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.