Section Lead - Aircraft Loads, Dynamics & Noise
Section Lead – Aircraft Loads, Dynamics & Noise
- Application Deadline: Nov. 30, 2023
At Heart Aerospace we develop the ES-30, a regional electric airplane with a capacity of 30 passengers driven by electric motors with battery derived energy. The ES-30 is expected to enter into service in 2028.
We are now looking for a Section Lead - Aircraft Loads, Dynamics & Noise to join our Flight Sciences team in Gothenburg. Do you have experience with aircraft loads, dynamics and noise and want to contribute to a more sustainable future?
The Section Lead has responsibility for the Aircraft Loads, Dynamics and Noise engineering aspects of the program.
You will be responsible for providing technical leadership of the section team. As a team leader, you will also assist with organizing the section.
You will also represent the section at program/technical reviews as well as customer/supplier meetings, ensuring the engineering definition meets all stakeholder requirements. You will also ensure adherence to all engineering processes/standards, and participate in design reviews to meet certification, cost, and schedule goals.
You will report to the Head of Flight Sciences and your place of work will be at our main office located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Work with great people
Skills & Requirements
- A team leader with a compliance mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and collaborative mindset to work with cross-functional teams.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a relevant engineering discipline, within an aerospace OEM company environment, including the conceptual and preliminary design phase.
- Experience with aircraft development programs through the entire design, development & certification lifecycle (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25).
- Experience working in an EASA Part 21J Design Organization, or international equivalent.
- Direct experience in the role of aircraft loads, dynamics, and noise engineering.
- Experience with aircraft loads, dynamics, and noise modelling & simulation.
- Experience working in an aerospace start-up environment is a merit.
- Significant aircraft conceptual and preliminary design experience on a CS-25 or regional aircraft program at a leading OEM or start-up is a merit.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Eagerness to work with others.
- Passion for aircraft and electrification of the aviation industry.
- Graduate degree in aerospace, aeronautical, or similar discipline, or equivalent experience.
We recommend you submit your application in English as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Great Place to Work
Be part of the electric aviation revolution
Full compliance with laws and regulations
About the company
At Heart Aerospace we work at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. Heart’s mission is to create the world’s greenest, most affordable, and most accessible form of transport.
Working at Heart Aerospace is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world more accessible and sustainable. Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together!
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our fast-moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team! Visit our career site and check out what it is like working at Heart.
Heart Aerospace is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.