Fleet Officer- Illorin, Kwara
Metro Africa Xpress
We are looking to hire an experienced Fleet Officer who will take responsiblity of maintaining, documenting and tracking our Vehicles.
You will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills. You will have strong designing experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Ensures compliance with Nigeria's Transport laws and regulations.
- To scan vehicles into the maintenance area using the [City] Asset movements google form.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Communicate the parts to be replaced to the champion, by completing the Parts purchase form.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Create and fill out a job card for any vehicle that is brought for preventive maintenance to any MAX location
- Administer champions satisfaction survey.
- Issue the vehicle exit authorization.