Metro Africa Xpress
Recovery Manager ensures end to end recovery process and ensures delivery against targets. Manager also provides insight and direction to the team.
This position will demonstrate the ability to lead and train others.
What You’ll Do (Job Description):
- Lead recovery activities across all cities and new location.
- Handles special credit arrangements and deviations from standard terms of payment.
- Reviews debt recovery process’s effectiveness and policies.
- Select and manage an effective process of outsourcing seriously past due accounts referred monthly to external debt agency services by analyzing the selection, monitoring the collection performance and assuring a reasonable rate of return.
- Execute all asset recovery logistics with applicable external service providers (e.g., repossession companies, bailiffs, external legal counsel, auctioneers) against budget and effectively troubleshoot unforeseen issues/problems that may arise.
- Engage with guarantors to negotiate reasonable settlements on post-recovery shortfall amounts and/or collaborate with legal/external counsel in executing the legal strategy of asserting and enforcing legal claims.
- Ensure training plans and documentation are up to date and in place for collections of receivables and applications.
- Staff Development: Involvement in the career development of the team and any staffing decisions.
- Leadership: effectively lead, manage and develop collections teams across current and new city launches.