Driver Welfare Analyst
Metro Africa Xpress
We are looking to hire an experienced Driver Welfare Analyst who will creatively oversee all aspects of our Champions welfare, monitor and attend to the request of our Champions
You will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills. You will have strong analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What You will do:
- Track Champion daily attendance and follow up on absent champions
- Monitor turnover and retention rates amongst Champions
- Appropriately attend to the requests of the Champions and follow through
- Track and respond to all champions personal events e.g. leave, birthdays, deaths, accidents, etc.
- Research and suggest Champions insurance options and HMO plans.
- Follow through on Champions emergency issues e.g. Accidents, harassment, Law enforcement issues, etc. and escalate if necessary
- Collection of fees for HMO, Group Life and Accident, and other forms of insurance enforced
- Conduct exit interviews for champions, collate feedback and provide recommendations
- Collect and collate information from champions and provide feedback to supervisor on issues that can be resolved.
- Conduct champion surveys and analyze the data as well continuously determine new ways to increase and ensure retention.
- Implement recognition and appreciation programs across the organization
- Encourage champion networks and committee to foster a community