Staff ERP Financial Solutions Architect
About Redwood Materials
ERP Financial Solutions Architect
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Solutions Architect to help design and scale out our financial systems and capabilities. This role will be responsible for overseeing and leading various projects & initiatives to ensure Redwood Materials has the Financial and Sales tools needed while we rapidly grow into a global enterprise.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with cross functional teams to discover financial needs and drive the solution architecture, design, and development.
- Design and develop solutions for Accounting, Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Fixed Assets, Project Financials, Sales Order Management.
- Lead implementation efforts to scale ERP, Financial Accounting application suite globally.
- Perform quality control, assurance, and testing on the applications responsible for.
- Troubleshoot reported issues and work with the peers and business stakeholders to identify root causes.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Management Information Systems or Engineering, or any related field.
- 5+ years of ERP implementation experience.
- Financial Accounting, planning and sales knowledge and 3+ years’ experience building the applications to support these processes.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module including General Accounting, Budgetary Control, Cash Management, Order Management, Fixed Assets, Projects, and third-party cloud integrations.
- Experience with EPM, Metal Accounting, Lease Contract Management is a plus.
- Experience developing metal index pricing solutions.
- Proficient with Financial reporting, SQL, and business intelligence.
- Cloud centric design approach and familiarity with OCI.
- Self-motivated, hands-on mindset, with a willingness to contribute at all levels.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.