Senior Technical Recruiter
About Redwood Materials
Senior Technical Recruiter
Redwood Materials is looking to hire a Senior Technical Recruiter to identify, attract, and hire the best talent in the world, as well as flex into active sourcing for critical positions. In this role, you will be a critical partner to hiring leaders across Redwood and key part of the company’s growth. You will spearhead new recruiting initiatives, redefine processes, and scale a wide variety of teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create innovative, scalable solutions to drive hiring and meet business objectives
- Provide internal visibility of progress toward achieving hiring targets
- Develop interview processes that support Redwood’s culture and values
- Work closely with leaders to understand their hiring needs and coach them on how to maximize hiring output for their teams
- Research and learn new technology/roles to understand and predict business needs
- Architect creative and effective sourcing strategies to attract top talent and build pipelines for tough-to-fill, specialized roles
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional partners (i.e. Finance, HR) to further enable recruiting strategies
- Manage the recruiting process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience
- Work with other recruiters on the team and help one another reach team goals and win
- Flex into active sourcing for critical positions across the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Communications, or similar preferred
- 5+ years technical recruiting experience in a rapid growth setting
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience hiring highly specialized roles and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Dedication to identifying top talent, providing extraordinary client service, and building and maintaining an optimal candidate experience
- Exceptional and effective partnership across broad audiences of internal and external partners, stakeholders, and customers
- Experience working with funnel data and using it to guide hiring decisions
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.