HR Business Partner
About Redwood Materials
HR Business Partner
Redwood Materials is looking to hire an HR Business Partner to drive our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure the company is a great place to work for all of our employees. This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be a credible activist for your clients, your team, and our mission
- Exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues
- Advise, mentor/coach, and guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills
- Work with the business and others in HR to develop effective organizational structures and on specific job design and leveling to drive organizational health
- Consult and advise on succession planning, talent reviews, and driving the compensation planning cycle
- Assist with learning & development, employee and labor relations, and compensation/benefits
- Develop and deploy HR systems and reports
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, policies, and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a HR Business Partner or other HR role, ideally in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Applied knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and statutes for employment
- Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams through a data-driven approach
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise, and persuasive communicator
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.