Sales Manager, Metals
About Redwood Materials
Sales Manager, Metals
The Sales Manager, Metals role will collaborate with business and technical teams across Redwood Metals role supports the business development team and is focused on supporting metal sales from processed recycled batteries in the United States. This position will include strategic account planning, account development, relationship management, and sales management. You’ll work with business and technical teams across Redwood, collaborating to solve business problems and ensure success with multiple teams across Redwood.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish the relationship with various functions (purchasing, R&D, Quality, sustainability etc) at various levels.
- Understand customers’ project/program in detail and align our resource to the right program and priorities. Align the priorities with our Korean partners as well.
- Manage the product qualification at customers, understanding the technical issues, and communicate with key stake holders internally and externally to manage the qualification timeline and customers’ expectations.
- Negotiate the various contracts (volume, prices, all other T&Cs) with customers.
- Understand customers’ value chain and influences of each player in the value chain. Direct global resources to manage the global value chain appropriately.
- Understand the industry and technology trends and communicate internally for strategic discussion.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree. Technical background a plus.
- Sales/business/Technical sales experience more than 10-15 years.
- Automotive, Mining, Metallurgical and or Lithium-Ion Battery industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Fluent in English for global communication to lead the account management.
- Strong Leadership skills with logical communication.
- People skills to develop good relationships with customers even when the situation is very tough.
- People skills to respect others and motivate the rest of the team.
- Experience in managing partners, i.e. JV partners, alliance partners.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.