Maintenance Technician (Nights)
About Redwood Materials
The Maintenance Technician role provides the opportunity to join an innovative team in a high growth company. This position will play a critical role in our operations by providing quality maintenance support to maximize machine availability and uptime across various production teams. You will apply your technical skills with troubleshooting, installing, repairing, and maintaining mechanical equipment, automated PLC’s, robotics and other machinery used to support production operations. Additionally, you will develop valuable skills with the opportunity to grow your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally with Production, Engineering, EHS, Operations, and Health & Safety teams.
- Provide diagnostic, troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance services for Redwood’s production facilities
- Respond to corrective and unplanned maintenance tasks for production and facilities equipment
- Logging daily production/key figures/downtime
- Review shift pass downs and communicate where needed
- Experience with PLC’s and Ladder diagrams preferred
- Experience working with 480 VAC and lower voltages, wiring electrical cabinets
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems preferred
- Solid troubleshoot/problem solving methodology
- Understanding of the NEC codes and knowledge of NFPA 70E practices
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean working environment while adhering to company policies and industry standards
- Must be familiar with using a CMMS
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient working with spreadsheets, word processing, and computer-based applications
- Must work well with engineering and production teams
- Position requires standing, lifting, and carrying equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in difficult working conditions which may include exposure to noise, dust, chemicals, temperature extremes, for extended periods of time.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.