About Redwood Materials
You will work on a team of power, control, and test engineers to develop entirely new products and systems. You will be responsible for supporting day-to-day lab work, including circuit and box-level fabrication, test, and troubleshooting. You will also be instrumental in setting up a new electronics laboratory, which will include planning, purchasing, and working with external contractors and vendors. You will be working as a resource to multiple engineers. You will be working in a startup culture.
If necessary, the job level will be adjusted to suit the applicant’s experience and responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Circuit fabrication techniques including soldering of fine pitch as well as large, bus bar structures.
- Setting up instrumentation for test.
- Specifying and commissioning lab instrumentation.
- Establishing priorities when working in a group of engineers.
- Managing inventory for prototyping, repairs, and tests.
- Laboratory proficiency with circuits up to 1 GHz digital, high voltage and current (up to thousands of amps), and test automation.
- Circuit fabrication skills.
- Intermediate machine shop skills.
- Electrical wiring and safety practices.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.