Document Control Specialist
About Redwood Materials
Document Control Specialist
Redwood Materials is currently seeking a Document Control Specialist to join our Engineering, Procurement, & Construction (EPC) team. These EPC roles are at the center of our activities focused on creating a sustainable circular economy for lithium-ion batteries by transforming recycled materials into battery materials for new lithium-ion battery production.
The Document Control Specialist will work closely with members of the project management, infrastructure engineering, project controls and procurement departments from installation through start of production. The Document Control Specialist will manage the document control software – Procore for all construction and engineering project documentation. This role also manages the correspondence between the EPC team and the trade Subcontractors and material vendors/suppliers. This role will work directly with the Construction and design team members. In addition to these responsibilities, the role will also assist in tracking monthly billing, subcontractor certified payroll, and other routine compliance functions associated with the EPC team.
Responsibilities will include
- Enters data and reconciles invoice and purchase order (PO) information for Subcontractor billings to ensure accurate and timely payment. Acts as liaison between vendors, subcontractors and other external partners to resolve invoicing and payment inquiries.
- Enters and tracks project documentation (RFI’s, submittals, transmittals, correspondence, daily reports, etc) in the company document management software.
- Supports daily office administration for the project.
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Collects, enters, tracks and processes Subcontract payroll on a weekly basis ensuring accurate and complete records submitted to assigned regulatory agencies.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Support published corporate policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years administrative experience in construction industry required.
- Advanced knowledge of construction industry and project business procedures.
- Developing knowledge of subcontractor invoicing and accounts payable cost coding.
- Ability to work in Procore and MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel required.
- Proven initiative, organization and self-prioritization required.
- Friendly disposition and customer service attitude required.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with company and personnel information.
- Knowledge of union and certified payroll requirements and record keeping preferred.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.