About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is currently seeking an Architect to join our Infrastructure Development team. These roles are at the center of our activities focused on creating a sustainable circular economy for lithium-ion batteries by transforming recycled materials into battery materials for new lithium-ion battery production.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Execution.
- First Principles Mindset.
- Project Quality, Standards, Specifications, Drawing Deliverables.
- Drives Discipline Coordination.
- Team Morale, Dynamics, Capability / Capacity Gaps.
- Designing, producing construction documents, obtaining building permits.
- Architect of record for some projects for licensed candidates.
- Code Planning / Life Safety design.
- Participate in project scheduling and cost estimating.
- Develop process improvements / workflows / templates to increase design productivity.
- Learn, advance, and increase quality through construction observation / administration.
- Licensed architect in the state of Nevada is a plus. Must have the ability to obtain a Nevada License.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Revit.
- Construction administration experience.
- Work well under pressure and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be highly organized with outstanding prioritization skills.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.