About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is looking to hire a Human Resources Generalist to drive our mission by working with the HR team and employees across the business to ensure the company is a great place to work for all of our employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the People Partner function by providing a wide range of services including leave administration, workers compensation, compliance, and HR service delivery.
- Bring innovation and thoughtful execution to the delivery of HR services throughout the employee life cycle.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to HR, and work with the team to implement internal policies, practices, and procedures consistently across the staff to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance, especially with respect to all applicable federal, state and local labor laws, e.g. EEO, FMLA, ADA, DOL, FLSA, and similar regulatory requirements.
- Assist with learning & development, employee and labor relations, and compensation/benefits.
- Assist with analyzing trends and metrics to develop recommendations for continuous improvement to our HR policies and programs.
- Partner with other HR team members on projects or programs of various size and scope.
- Support the HR team with investigations and resolving employee questions and concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 2+ years’ related experience, ideally in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Applied knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and statutes for employment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise, and persuasive communicator
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.