About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is currently seeking a VDC Engineer to join our Infrastructure Development team. These roles are at the center of our activities focused on creating a sustainable circular economy for lithium-ion batteries by transforming recycled materials into battery materials for new lithium-ion battery production.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide both management and design skills in support of a detailed and accurate BIM model.
- Set the course for the digital delivery of the large and fast-moving project, working with discipline leads and executive management.
- Responsible for proper set up and maintenance of large, federated building models involving 8-10 design and engineering disciplines. Projects are typically cloud-hosted and span across multiple internal and external design teams in different geographies and time zones.
- Coordinate the model produced by the Design Team, Trade Contractors and other third-party vendors under their direction.
- Integrate the work of both the layout team and various tool-line owners working on a given project as well as coordinating the efforts of the design team using the model for planning and conceptual work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Architectural, or Mechanical Engineering or 5-8 years of hands-on experience.
- Expert knowledge with Revit and Autodesk software.
- Experience leading a small team for rapid technical solution rollout.
- Experience interfacing with construction and cost control on quantity takeoffs and alignment between Work Breakdown Structure based cost tracking and BIM parameters.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.