About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is looking for an Electrical Drafter to support the Controls and Manufacturing Engineering teams with the development, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, and improvement of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Collaborate under the guidance of an Electrical Engineer to generate schematics and various drawings.
- Employ CAD tools such as REVIT and AutoCAD for the creation of:
- Cable Tray and Conduit Routing Plans.
- Device Layouts.
- Instrumentation Loop Diagrams.
- Circuit Schedules.
- Instrument Schedules.
- Stay informed about the most recent Redwood drafting and hardware specifications.
- Contribute to the assurance of drawings' compliance with local and national codes, as well as Redwood standards.
- Assist in the maintenance of current standard cable, conduit, and instrumentation detail templates for Redwood.
- Operate within a systematic framework to uphold exceptional engineering document control and submit documents for review in an efficient and organized manner.
- Strong electrical acumen with a background in industrial equipment and processes.
- 1-2 years of drafting experience with supervision from engineering professionals.
- Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, Solidworks, and other CAD tools.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office proficiency.
- Basic knowledge of NFPA 70 (NEC) and familiarity with other pertinent codes and standards.
- Fundamental understanding of ANSI Y14 drawing standards.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.