About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is looking for a Technical Writer to help write, revise, and control standards, procedures, and training content. This role will be instrumental in the definition and consistent application of Redwood standards in the document management system and its content. This role will be an exciting opportunity to work with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization to develop high-quality content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, create, and modify technical documents, including procedures, manuals, standards, and work instructions to support various business units within the Redwood organization such as production, engineering, and material flow, ensuring alignment with the Quality Management System.
- Develop comprehensive documentation and templates that will be used to create the organizational standards supporting all teams.
- Lead and manage projects for documentation development and implementation.
- Work with technical experts, engineers, managers, and cross-functional teams to translate complex information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Proofread and edit content created by team members.
- Work closely with the Document Control Administrators and Training Team to distribute and communicate all new and updated documentation to the correct stakeholders.
- Degree in engineering, technical writing, or other relevant technical field preferred (equivalent experience considered).
- Proven experience as an effective technical writer including but not limited to creating process documentation, work instructions, procedures, and training content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at a time.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment without predefined standards.
- Ability to execute with a calm and collaborative urgency.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time and located in Sparks / McCarran, Nevada. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.