About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is seeking a talented, highly motivated, and experienced individual to join our team supporting Corporate Development. In the Corporate Development role, you will be responsible for managing and generating partnership activities, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and project finance structures. This role will be responsible for establishing and building new relationships, sourcing potential deals, conducting valuation work and constructing economic and financial models, negotiating transactions, leading diligence efforts, and supporting and/or leading integrations. The role will partner with Treasury, Legal, Operations, Finance and Accounting as well as outside advisors, including banking, legal and tax. The role will also assist Financial Planning & Analysis on the development of economic and financial models on a range of projects, such as organic growth capital, capacity expansions, de-bottlenecking, and geographic expansion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead identification, evaluation, negotiation, and management of partnerships across the organization
- Evaluate the economic and strategic cost-benefit of partnerships
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver working processes and project management frameworks and monitor progress to deliver
- Provide updates on strategy to stakeholders on strategy, performance, and new updates
- Proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- 6+ years of experience in Corporate Development or similar experience.
- Identify new customers, build relationships, and manage existing partnerships and lead deal sourcing initiatives.
- Excellent leadership & people management skills.
- Strong communication skill with the ability to provide updates in an analytical, strategic manner.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.