Global Supply Manager, Indirect Procurement
About Redwood Materials
Global Supply Manager, Indirect Purchasing
Redwood Materials is looking for an experienced Global Supply Manager (GSM) to manage Indirect Purchasing categories. The ideal team member will collaborate with regional and global resources to ensure optimal buying efficiencies and support corporate objectives for the achievement of targeted profitability for our new projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead purchasing/sourcing activities for various indirect spend categories where functions include RFP development, supplier onboarding, commercial/contract negotiations, internal project presentations, and project implementations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and implement tactical and operational plans and identify sourcing opportunities/strategies.
- Work with suppliers to negotiate optimal commercial & legal terms of engagement to procure products and/or services timely and efficiently.
- Partner with various internal teams including legal, finance, business unit leaders, engineers, and executives to drive initiatives.
- Provide overall program management support and supply to ongoing development of processes, templates, procedures, and reporting.
- Stakeholder relationship management, both internal and external.
- Utilize historical spend data, market research, and other tools to proactively identify, present and implement sourcing opportunities to drive continuous improvements.
- Travels as required.
- BA/BS degree, master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- 3to 5 years of specific experience in Purchasing/Procurement.
- Ability to make decisions at times on partial information provided/acquired.
- Strong analytical, critical, and excel modeling skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, actively prioritize and multi-task.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.