About Redwood Materials
Redwood is looking for a highly motivated Quality Engineer with broad experience across incoming quality, process quality, and customer-facing quality activities. A primary objective of this role will be to drive the identification, prioritization, and mitigation of quality risks throughout the operations. Additionally, the Quality Engineer is expected to support the development, deployment, and active improvement of critical quality system elements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop process and product quality standards and quality plans to ensure products will meet the expectations of our customers.
- Lead the development of PFMEAs, Process Control Plans, and test/inspection procedures to identify, prioritize and mitigate quality risks.
- Support the development, deployment, and improvement of critical quality system elements.
- Ensure quality standards are developed, communicated, and met for incoming materials.
- Oversee timely and accurate review and release of shippable product and the review and disposition of non-conforming material.
- Provide and leverage product and process quality data to enable continuous improvement.
- Participate in customer-facing quality discussions and audits.
- Lead cross-functional problem-solving teams to facilitate swift and effective issue resolution including root cause investigations and the development, implementation, and validation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Support Redwood to achieve operational objectives.
- Experience in transition operations from development to high volume process production.
- Knowledge of and leadership in structured problem-solving methodologies.
- Experience with development and use of critical quality tools and quality system elements.
- Customer and Supplier facing quality experience.
- Adept with process data acquisition and analysis tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to execute with a calm and collaborative urgency.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.