Director of Enterprise Systems
About Redwood Materials
Director of Business Systems
You will lead a team of technology professionals and cover key business applications, primarily ERP, to support Redwood’s battery materials manufacturing, refining, and recycling processes. This role will be responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of these key business systems and ERP capabilities (Financial, Supply Chain, Manufacturing). You will own project outputs including deliverables and schedules. You will interact with peers and executive management across the organization. As we are a fast-growing startup, you will have the opportunity to hire and retain top talent and influence the scale of our teams and culture as well as our systems.
If necessary, the job level will be adjusted to suit the applicant’s experience and responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing design, implementation, and operations of the organizations ERP systems including selection of appropriate software, customization, and integration with other systems.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders across the company, including department heads and leaders from teams including Finance, Logistics, and Material Flow.
- Recruiting for and scale team of talented business system analysts, engineers, and architects.
- Coordination with Software, Process Controls, and IT teams to build integrations across other platforms and applications used to run our manufacturing operations (MES, LIMS).
- Coordination with other engineering and operations team leaders on business process and workflow design (inventory management, material flow, logistics, business planning).
- Implementation and operations of critical business systems, working with various departments across the organization to ensure effective data integration, visualization, reporting, and automation is in place for systems including accounting, inventory management, work/sales orders, warehouse management, lab sampling, and quality controls.
- Managing budgets and vendor relationships for implementation, operation, and optimization of business applications.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, or other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience managing large scale of ERP systems, preferably Oracle Fusion, including implementation and operations.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to lead complex technical initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization and present to internal and external executives.
- Experience supporting ERP in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Solid understanding of mature change control processes, environment management, and testing procedures.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.