About Redwood Materials
We are seeking an experienced Workplace Associate across our office and production facilities to provide support for a variety of daily projects and initiatives. In this role you will be responsible for managing and supporting daily work requests, office equipment checks, and providing support for a variety of Workplace tasks across the organization.
Experience in Workplace operations, furniture builds, events, high touch customer service, and problem solving preferred. The role requires critical thinking skills, eye for quality and the ability to execute on multiple tasks with minimal oversight.
This individual must be able to work across a wide range of teams and disciplines in a dynamic and scrappy start up environment. Great leadership skills and the ability to drive actions across multiple stakeholders is a must.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Workplace equipment, furniture builds across all Workplace operations.
- Be able to troubleshoot and provide high level customer service as needed.
- Manage basic Workplace projects.
- Create and implement basic Workplace SOP’s.
- Complete daily tasks list and Workplace work requests with a attention to detail.
- Troubleshoot and respond to general Workplace related issues.
- Working cross functionally across our operations teams on a variety of projects to support team growth and our continuous improvement goals.
- Experience in Workplace operations.
- Physical ability to lift heavy materials minimum 50lbs.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair at a high level. Self-motivated, hands-on mindset, with a willingness to contribute at all levels.
- Working with and maintaining tools and equipment necessary to perform work duties.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.