About Redwood Materials
Embark on a rewarding journey with Redwood Materials as we seek a dedicated Production Planner to craft, modify, and orchestrate efficient production schedules. This pivotal role reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Material and Production Planning, offering an exciting opportunity to contribute to sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Generate the master production schedule and communicate requirements seamlessly across various functions within the organization.
- Evaluate sales orders, demand plans, finished goods inventory levels, and production capacity to formulate optimized production schedules.
- Efficiently manage production work orders, ensuring timely execution and adherence to quality standards.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks to the production plan, collaborating with production, engineering, and other relevant teams to drive swift resolutions.
- Coordinate the production plan with operations, maintaining a delicate balance between material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Report daily on production actuals vs. the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly plan, providing insights for continuous improvement.
- Compile comprehensive status reports and key performance indicators to enhance production processes and optimize material availability.
- Bachelor's Degree required, with a focus on supply chain management, industrial engineering, or operations management preferred.
- Proven experience in manufacturing production planning within the supply chain or with suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in quantitative tools such as Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, and SQL.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes, production scheduling, and capacity planning.
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in quantitative tools such as Excel, PowerBI.
- A passionate commitment to sustainability and a desire to contribute to a better world.
- Exceptional organizational and attention-to-detail skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities.
- Proficiency in ERP and MRP systems
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.