About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is looking for an experienced Purchasing Analyst to help support the Purchasing organization. The Purchasing Analyst plays an important role in supply chain organization with responsibilities including supplier management, spend data analysis, ERP support, and a liaison between Supply Chain, Finance, Legal, and other business units. This crucial role provides excellent exposure to various functions within Redwood Materials, supply chain operations, and is the perfect opportunity to utilize your various skills such as negotiations, and verbal/written communications, and help bring numerous visibilities across all levels of the company. This role requires advanced data analysis skills, including the ability to interpret data sets and create data models from scratch. Experience working with Oracle ERP systems is highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining positive relations with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Collaborate with GSMs and other business units to refine and update ERP modules in Oracle.
- Manage contract tracking, project tracking, purchasing reports and other purchasing team-related documents.
- Supplier management including onboarding, compliance, and license verification.
- Assist GSMs with category procure to pay analytics/analysis relative to the sourcing process which may include RFx development, supplier selection, price negotiation, and bid evaluations.
- Assist internal business partners with purchase requests, compile and process Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Order.
- Analyzes commodity spend data, market trends, and dynamics to evaluate or identify sourcing initiatives within designated spend categories.
- Manage and drive data analytics initiatives including steering external partners and internal stakeholders to deliver business goals.
- Preparing cost-benefit analysis reports for review by managers.
- Formulate RFPs/quotations/information, bid analysis, tenders, and risk evaluations.
- Provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 + years of experience in finance, accounting, consulting or investment banking role.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Clearly communicate verbally and in writing with supervisors, peers, and vendors.
- Follow up on all details of the job, ability to work on multiple projects/tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency in Oracle ERP, Windows, and Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong analytical and research analytical skills.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.