Senior Commercial Counsel
About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is seeking talented attorney for our Senior Commercial Counsel position. This position will report to the Deputy General Counsel and will be a key part of the legal team, having the ability to influence and work on exciting legal issues. You will collaborate with cross functional partners to ensure operational excellence and move strategic plans through to completion.
- Providing legal counseling to the business in areas of corporate governance, finance, real estate and procurement
- Drafting and negotiating agreements, including purchase and sale agreements for real estate, leases, procurement and supply of equipment and services, and construction contracts
- Drafting and negotiating agreements related to real estate and infrastructure, such as rights of way, easements, agreements for the purchase of energy, water and other utilities.
- Supporting other attorneys and in collaboration with outside counsel working on strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing agreements, joint ventures and partnerships
- Developing and assisting with the Company’s corporate governance program and management of Company’s legal entities globally
- Supervising any due diligence efforts led by the Company or by third-parties
- Working with other attorneys on the Legal Team to advance customer relationships and negotiation of customer agreements and amendments. Assisting with post-execution compliance with customer and vendor contracts
- Resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries
- Leading reviews of Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements and managing the Company’s NDA process management
- Working with cross-functional partners across the Company to advance business goals.
- JD degree and membership in at least one state bar is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience practicing law, in-house experience preferred
- US and Global corporate and transaction experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- A Passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time onsite role based in Sparks or Carson City Nevada
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.