Senior University Recruiter
About Redwood Materials
Senior University Recruiter
Redwood Materials is looking to hire a Senior University Recruiter to identify, attract, and hire the best talent in the world. In this role, you will be a critical partner to hiring leaders across Redwood and key part of the company’s growth. You will spearhead new recruiting initiatives, redefine processes, and scale a wide variety of teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner closely with organizations across Redwood to help determine their intern hiring goals and build their university recruiting strategy.
- Develop deep relationships with university groups, including faculty and student organizations, to design school-specific strategies that enhance our value proposition and brand on campus.
- Maintain a strong online presence, including social media, to attract top talent.
- Create marketing materials and campaigns to promote the company to the university community.
- Partner closely with key universities to develop externships, research projects, and other strategic engagement opportunities.
- Plan and execute on campus and virtual events with a focus on early engagement, education, and strategic branding.
- Leverage data to provide key insights on university recruiting, including event ROI, school hiring statistics (number of interviewed/hired candidates), and all associated costs.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across multiple roles and drive a positive candidate experience. Ensure that our hiring process is consistent and inclusive.
- Act as a resource to interns from hire to full-time conversion.
- Collect and analyze data related to recruiting efforts and report on key performance indicators.
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders to maintain aligned decision making and build trusted partnerships.
- Manage the end-to-end project management of our year-round internship program, while working alongside teammates and cross-functional stakeholders to continuously enhance and improve the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Communications, or similar preferred
- 2-3 years university recruiting experience in a rapid growth setting
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience for early talent
- Proven abilities to create a strategic campus strategy and build a diverse pipeline
- Dedication to identifying top talent, providing extraordinary client service, and building and maintaining an optimal candidate experience
- Exceptional and effective partnership/networking across broad audiences of internal and external partners, stakeholders, and customers
- Excellent organization, verbal, and written communication skills with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Project management experience leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with advertising jobs and hiring candidates for junior roles, leveraging platforms like Handshake
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving, using data to identify trends and applying insights to drive efficient recruiting strategies
- Sound knowledge of all candidate evaluation methods (quick assignments, group interviews, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations, especially those related to internships
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% during peak recruiting cycles and work flexible hours as needed
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.