Technical Program Management Intern/Co-op
About Redwood Materials
Technical Program Management Intern
Redwood Materials is seeking a Technical Program Management intern to support our team. These roles are at the center of our activities focused on creating a sustainable circular economy for lithium-ion batteries by transforming recycled materials into battery materials for new lithium-ion battery production.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the on time delivery of projects while ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the project’s goals.
- Partner with TPMs to implement and drive project requirements, workflows and plans while managing timelines, resources, communications, quality, risks, uncovering roadblocks, defining critical paths, identifying resource constraints, and any other issues that arise.
- Partner with the program sponsor, architects, tech leads and engineers, business leads and dependent system stakeholders to ensure milestones are met and project is a success.
- Identify and document all project milestones and deliverables and keep project plans up to date at all times, including resource allocations, tracking hours, monitoring schedules, milestones, deliverables, updating percentage completion, etc.
- Track and manage change requests to scope and obtain approval if necessary.
- Support the creation of formal project communication plans, key project metrics and dashboards for project status communication.
- Pursuing a B.S. or advanced degree in an engineering or related discipline.
- Prior internship or work experience with a leading technology company.
- Having a scrappy, McGyver approach to quick problem solving.
- Self-motivated, hands-on mindset, with a willingness to contribute at all levels.
- Being mission driven, having a passion for sustainability, and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time for the summer of 2024 in the Reno, Nevada area.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.