Senior Manager, Treasury
About Redwood Materials
Senior Manager, Treasury
We are seeking a Senior Manager with experience in Treasury operations to join our lean and heavily engaged treasury team. In this new role, you will be responsible for working across the Finance team on the management of daily company cash operations around the globe, driving the modernization of the department including enhancement to cash forecasts, monitoring and making strategic decisions on our asset management portfolio and providing key financial analysis to senior leadership.
Key Activities Include:
- Manage day-to-day treasury operations, including cash management, short-term cash forecasting, and commercial banking relationships.
- Partner across the finance team on the enhancement of daily treasury operations and transactions.
- Drive and maintain the company’s transactional banking set up, including bank account structure, disbursement process, short and medium term global cash forecasts; with high focus on automation, risk management and internal control.
- Maintain bank accounts documentation and signatories as needed.
- Supervise and manage the issuance of letter of credits, bank guarantees, and surety bonds.
- Lead the treasury operations team.
- Implement and manage daily investment strategy in accordance with investment policy.
- Responsible for creating, developing, and implementing strong controls and performing complete and accurate complex in-depth analysis.
- Identify and conduct complex analysis on investment alternatives using market data, broker relationships and corporate liquidity needs and make recommendations to Senior Leadership.
- Perform in-depth complex analysis to prepare company cash flow forecast and other needed analysis; including consolidation of information from various internal sources, updating for actual results, and performing detailed variance analysis.
- Support enhancement of Oracle from a Treasury perspective.
- Maintain travel/expense system.
- Manage a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritizing requirements to meet deadlines and critical needs.
- 5+ years in Treasury Operations, particularly within a public company.
- 5+ experience in leadership roles.
- Masters in business administration and/or Certified Treasury Professional certification, preferred.
- Experience in high growth companies.
- Experience creating processes and identifying opportunities for existing processes, systems or other changes and successfully implementing these changes.
- International business experience.
- Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Oracle and/or SAP.
- SOX implementation and maintenance experience.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize projects and drive change.
- Comfortable rolling-up sleeves and working with team members hands-on.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.