A thriving economy in space is needed to make life on Earth more vibrant, sustainable, and equitable. Space technology will enable global access to information, solutions to climate change, answers to global food security, products that transform healthcare, clean energy production, and more. Today, rocket launch options are slow, expensive, and unreliable. Stoke is building the world’s most efficient fully and rapidly reusable rocket designed to fly daily that will radically increase access to space and open up the space economy to safeguard our precious home, Earth.
As a Proposal Manager at a small and growing startup, you will own the entire process for all responses to government information or proposal requests. You will work across the technical, contracts, legal, business development, and finance teams to manage, write, and deliver an exceptional technical product. You should be capable of organizing and managing projects and teams. You must be capable of understanding technical concepts and aiding the technical team in composing and editing technical volumes. You must be ready to stay focused, move fast, self-direct, and learn on the fly.
- Basic knowledge of the government acquisition process and the regulations surrounding proposal submittals.
- Basic understanding of the following:
- Competitive Intelligence and Assessment
- Price to Win development
- Win strategies
- Black Hats
- Blue, Red, and Pink Teams Reviews
- Non-Advocate Reviews and Independent Cost Estimates
- Experience in deconstructing proposal requirements (technical, contractual, and financial) and assigning content to appropriate team members.
- Experience in managing and delivering government proposals.
- Proficiency working with interdisciplinary teams, including technical, legal, contractual, and financial
- Ability to lead
- Ability to follow
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working with business development, track bid opportunities for customer, timing, concept, value, and competitors
- Develop detailed strategy, response, and proposal plans
- Manage proposal team to deliver exceptional product
- Build, write, and edit documents to ensure clear communication, consistency, and compliance with proposal requirements and objectives
- Medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Level 3 Range: $82,100 - $157,500
Our job posts are intentionally written to attract a wide variety of experience levels, and we make decisions about the right fit on a per-candidate basis.
Your actual level and base salary will be decided based on your specific experience and skill level.