Machine Operator 1st Shift
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
Machine Operator: 1st Shift 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM - $20 to $25 per hour SummaryA machine operator is responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining machinery used in the manufacturing process. The Machine Operator's Duties Include
- Preparing machinery for operation by performing routine maintenance tasks and conducting safety checks to ensure that the equipment is in good working condition.
- Setting up and operating production machines in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Monitoring machines during operation to ensure that they are producing products that meet quality standards.
- Conducting regular inspections to ensure quality control standards.
- Troubleshooting equipment and making necessary adjustments to fix any issues that arise during the production process.
- Recording data such as production numbers, machine settings, and product quality data.
- Following safety protocols to ensure a safe working environment for themselves and other employees.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to speak and read English effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret gauges and record measurements.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets), operating and maintenance instructions, and any relevant manuals.
- Ability to stand for an 8–10-hour shift.
- Prior experience preferred, but not required.
See more open positions at TS Conductor
Something looks off?