Woburn, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Giving everyone in the world access to clean, reliable, affordable energy will require substantial expansion of global electricity transmission networks. VEIR is developing a new generation of High Temperature Superconductor (HTS)-based transmission lines, enabling long distance, reliable, low loss, cost–effective power transfer in far smaller right–of–ways. VEIR’s innovations overcome the main barriers to transmission expansion, enabling the world to access the very lowest cost renewable power.
VEIR is seeking a qualified Executive Assistant to join our team. This individual will provide administrative support to VEIR’s Executive team and leadership and will play a key role in contributing to the overall efficiency of our organization. Duties will include scheduling, planning, and prioritizing meetings for members of the Executive team and leadership, managing incoming emails and phone calls, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing and organizing documents and files, and managing other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Meticulously organized. You will be managing schedules, availability, critical files and information for VEIR leadership.
- Flexible. The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate have exemplary time management skills and the ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Perceptive. You will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing important matters for the Executive Team’s attention
- A strong communicator. You should understand and be a master of written, verbal, and digital communication with an Executive team and additionally, as a representative of an Executive team.
- Schedule meetings for members of VEIR’s Executive Team and leadership
- Manage the Executive Team’s calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters, sending reminders, and identifying conflicts.
- Plan offsite meetings, luncheons, and dinners, all staff planning meetings, and company events, identifying venues, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on behalf of members of the Executive Team and leadership
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records for members of the Executive Team, including corporate documents, meeting notes, contracts, and reports
- Perform minor accounting duties as directed by VEIR’s Office Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, or an Associate's degree plus at least 3 years of related professional experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience supporting an Executive Team in a similar fashion
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects and assignments
- Ability to work full-time, on-site, in VEIR’s corporate headquarters in Woburn, MA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. We strive to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and are committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees.
To all recruitment agencies: VEIR does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, VEIR employees, or any other organization location. VEIR is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.