At ZeroAvia, we’re clean sky thinkers. For the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight, we need a scalable solution; hydrogen-electric powertrains. As a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, we’re designing and commercialising hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world.
Hydrogen Infrastructure oversees the safe, reliable, and affordable delivery of low or zero-carbon-intensity hydrogen we need power our planes. Creating strategic airport partnerships, their unique expertise in power markets enables them to mitigate intermittency and ensure the seamless integration of hydrogen into our operations.
As the Commercial Associate, you will support the commercial team in understanding market trends, identifying potential key infrastructure relationships and developing analysis and plans. You will be responsible for helping to develop, drive, and execute commercial strategies and support the infrastructure business development process from identifying leads to closing opportunities. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team environment, and have a track record of working cross-functionally to drive results.
- Support the infrastructure team in developing commercial and market development studies and plans, campaigns and strategies to grow the ZeroAvia infrastructure access , products and services.
- Identify key industry stakeholders, suppliers and decision-makers and establish relationships to promote ZeroAvia's infrastructure business and solutions.
- Work with the Infrastructure commercial team to prepare presentations, studies and proposals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop , showcase and commercialize products and infrastructure solutions.
- Analyse and report on market trends, competitor activities, and customer hydrogen infrastructure and supply needs.
- Act as a knowledgeable and resourceful liaison between key infrastructure stakeholders, suppliers, and internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in a commercial or business development role.
- Strong understanding of aviation or transportation industry dynamics.
- An understanding of fuel or commodity markers is an advantage
- Proven track record of commercial and market development studies and plans, campaigns and strategies and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing and fast paced startup environment.
- Familiarity with hydrogen fuel cell technology or infrastructure an advantage.
We believe in finding the right person for the job and the right fit for our team, so we’re open to discussing hybrid working arrangements and offering flexibility in how and where our people work.
Our solution-focused culture champions fast decision-making and empowers our people. We value results and efficiency and prioritise achieving our mission in the most effective and innovative way possible. We collaborate as a unified team to create solutions and solve problems, so we want people who share our principles to join us. If you’re eager to take radical ownership and are unafraid to ask questions or challenge the status quo, then we want you to be part of our Clean Sky Thinking
Diversity and inclusion statement
As an emergent company shaping the aviation industry, we know that diversity fuels success and unlocks potential. We embrace being an equal-opportunity employer and actively seek individuals from diverse backgrounds. We value the multitude of skills, perspectives, and mindsets everyone can bring to the table. These experiences ignite creativity, originality, and growth. We proudly reject discrimination in all forms, including that based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.